GRANTS FOR LOCAL GROUPS AND ORGANISATIONS
The Parish Council runs a small grant scheme for voluntary organisations, community groups and charities that operate within the town. Grants tend to be in the region of £100 to £500.
Applications can only be accepted if the following requirements are fulfilled:
- The project or activity must be undertaken within the Parish Boundary.
- Organisations based in Fordham will receive priority over regional or national bodies.
- All grant funding is subject to the Council being satisfied with the accounts and/or financial status of the organisation.
- Grants cannot be made to individuals.
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form which can de downloaded from the website.
- Applications can be submitted at any time and will be presented to the next meeting after an assessment has been carried out by Council officers.
Click here to download the form.
Grant application policy
If you require a copy sent to you via the post, please contact the Clerk.